Shuttle Panajachel to Guatemala City
- Availability: Every Day.
- Departure times: 09:00 AM | 12:00 PM | 04:00 PM
- Departure Address: Hotels in Panajachel center or “Muelle de Tzanjuyu”
- Journey Duration: 4.30 hours
- Destination Address: Drop off in the city of Guatemala only zone 9, 10, 13 and international airport La Aurora. FDN & Cristobal Colon Bus Station
- We do not accept pets!
- Our services from the city to Panajachel are via Antigua
- 5 dollars for extra luggage. (One travel luggage and one small backpack are allowed)
- We do not transport surfboards
Always through Antigua as a connection point (Atitrans Antigua Office).
You need to wait 1 hour in Antigua Guatemala.
How far is Guatemala City from Panajachel?
Guatemala City is located in the department (territorial division) of Guatemala, and it’s the capital of the country. All the main highways start at Kilómetro 0, located inside Palacio Nacional de la Cultura (National Palace), in Centro Histórico (Historic Center).
Guatemala City became the capital after Antigua Guatemala had been destroyed by an earthquake in 1773. With a population of around 3 million people, Guatemala City is the largest and most modern city in Guatemala. It can be interesting to visit “Guate,” as it is also called by the locals. Guatemala City has plenty of attractions and pretty good restaurants. Sunday evenings’ gatherings of hundreds of locals at the main plaza is certainly an unforgettable experience.
Shuttle Antigua Guatemala to PanajachelFrom: $20.00
Shuttle Antigua Guatemala to Monterrico Pacific CoastFrom: $25.00
Shuttle Panajachel to Antigua GuatemalaFrom: $20.00
Shuttle Guatemala City to Antigua GuatemalaFrom: $18.00
Shuttle Panajachel to Guatemala CityFrom: $35.00
Shuttle Guatemala City to PanajachelFrom: $35.00
Shuttle Panajachel to San Cristobal de las CasasFrom: $55.00
Shuttle Panajachel to QuetzaltenangoFrom: $45.00